Saint Louis King of France Parish

In the event that you suspect a child or vulnerable adult has been abused, it is important that you contact the appropriate authorities immediately. Please take the following steps:

  1. Call the Department of Social Services, or your local law enforcement agency. See list of phone numbers below.
  2. After being reported to civil authorities, contact your supervisor and follow the conversation with a written report.
  3. If the abuse has been perpetrated by clergy or other church personnel, contact a diocesan authority.

Law enforcement agencies investigate and prosecute those who abuse children. To report criminal sexual abuse of a minor, you may phone the following:

Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services:
Phone: 855-452-5437

Offices of Community Services:
Terrebonne: 985-857-3630
Lafourche: 985-447-0945
St. Mary: 337-828-5278
Jefferson: 504-838-5357


Sheriffs' offices:
Terrebonne: 985-876-2500
Lafourche: 985-532-2808
St. Mary: 985-384-1622
Jefferson: 985-787-2204